Monday, March 3, 2008

High School/ Last post

It's our senior year, finally about to leave this high school. I know everyone has been looking forward to graduating, including me, for probably the 4 years they've been in high school. However I almost don't want to graduate now. Thinking back about all the good times in high school, and there are definitely some memories, teachers, and friends that I won't forget. It's hard to think that eventually everyone is going to go their seperate ways, who is going to give me insight about the world if Matt Asher isn't around? Who is going to give speeches about President James K. Polk and talk about the World of Warcraft without B Shaves around? Without Timmy I have no idea who I'm suppose to look up to. Of course there are definitely some people I will gladly forget, but i wont go into those names. Anyways overall high school has been pretty awesome, and I think a lot of people are going to miss it at least a little. The End of all blogging.

1 comment:

j-nuh14 said...

I guess I kind of agree with you. I'm going to miss all the help I get from teachers and guidance on how to do things. I dont wanna read long boring text books and try to teach myself.