Monday, February 11, 2008

Aye-aye

Alright so you might be wondering what the **** <-- (word of your choice) is in the picture at the top of my page. Well it is called an Aye-aye, its the largest nocturnal primate, native to the Madagascar, the country not the movie. It basically looks like a psycho squirrel/mini monkey thing, with a bat like face. It has this enormous middle finger which it uses to get grubs from trees after it gnaws holes in the tree, pretty sweet right. It's an extremely agressive animal so you really just dont wanna mess. Theres a bunch of crazy stories about the insane creature online if you want to check them out.

3 comments:

j-nuh14 said...

The "aye=aye" looks like the most disgusting thing ever, so not cute. But you deff. just taught me something new about a squirral/bat on crack basically is what it looks like.How the hell did you find out about this "aye-aye", gossssh it doesn even sound real, i think you made it up (kidding). Well deff. very original i like it, but seriously why didnt you use your dog or something. That animals awful looking it makes me go eeeeeeeeeeeh iiiikie

Kris10 said...

whatever that thing is...it's pretty scary. kind of looks like you! (haha kidding, calm down). I mean our comments have to be thoughtful right? Well that is my thought. I'm glad you think that animal is pretty sweet because I'm sure most people think completely different. hahaha

Wulfgar said...

*read in gay, mocking voice* OMG Travis that thing is almost as creepy as you!(kidding) But seriously it is a little weird. I mean, what kind of a google search lead you to an "aye=aye"?(kidding again) Anyway I think its disgusting and something much cuter, should be your picture ;).
*return to regular voice*

I would like to take this oppurtunity to apologize to jenna and let's go to candy mountain charlie! for being an asshole. I couldn't resist, seeing as you both said essentially the exact same thing.

Also, is 'eeeeeeeeeeeh iiiikie' swedish?